Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Creative Questions

“WHY CAN I PAY MY BILLS?” was the question that made Arne Rantzen realize the power of questions. Arne tells us how he discovered Creative Questions.

“Some years back I was discouraged about my bills and was doing my usual self-abusing and complaining that my success wasn’t where it should be, so I re-focused on how I could actually pay my bills. This time something happened and I noticed that the feeling bad, negative and hopeless was suddenly replaced by feeling good and positive, with plans at hand. Looking closer at the transformation I realized that I had changed from feeling bummed out by the answers to my question “Why do I have so many bills?” to feeling excited by wondering “HOW CAN I PAY MY BILLS?”

After 7 years of investigation Monica Garaycoechea and Arne Rantzén share their findings, of the impact that questions have on our lives. They are committed to teach the new Creative Question Language and have now developed several inspirational tools, such as the elegant Creative Question Cards set, the one-year Online Advanced Coaching program, their international workshops and individual coaching, available on their interactive web www.CreativeQuestions.com

What is a Creative Question and why should you be asking them?
Arne says, “Creative Questions are specific questions. “How shall I deal with my relationship?” and “Should I buy this new Car?” are not creative questions. Creative Questions train your mind, by choosing the questions that will give you the answer that you want. When you ask yourself “How shall I deal with my relationship?” you are not guided in any particular direction. This question can give you a variety of answers. Creative Questions are precise questions that only allow answers that promote the result that you want, like “HOW DOES MY RELATIONSHIP SUPPORT ME?” makes you realize how supportive your relationship is.

The story of these two professionals demonstrates the gradual uncovering of the Power of Creative Questions, because they both wondered “HOW CAN I LIVE UP TO MY POTENTIAL?” Now, their realization has become a breakthrough in consciousness evolution circles.

Affirmations
Monica and Arne have both worked a lot with affirmations over the years, an important tool used in many New Age and self-help circles to create a supportive frame of mind. “I am grateful to this step of evolution and to Louise Hay, Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray, the originators of much of the body of work around the use of affirmations,” Arne said. Now the next step in evolution has arrived as the Creative Questions Approach. Tapping into this level of manifestation, results are accelerated and deepened at the same time. “With affirmations, it’s a little more flat, continued Monica. You can use the affirmation “I am successful”, but when you switch to the Creative Question “WHY AM I SUCCESSFUL?” you notice an immediate switch to being filled with powerful certainty.”

No comments: